Rolling Barrel’s Easter Keg Hunt 2011 is a three-hour photo scavenger hunt from 12-3 pm during which you follow clues to uncover mini-kegs in businesses around either Manayunk, Phoenixville or West Chester. An awards ceremony and after party at each of the three hub locations will take place at 3pm.
Hub Locations are: U.S. Hotel Bar & Grill (Manayunk), Bistro on Bridge (Phoenixville), and Pale Horse Pub (West Chester). Tickets are available for purchase both online or at the hub locations. $20/person includes an event t-shirt, entry to win prizes, and happy hour food and drink specials at the after parties.
- Tasting with Ryan, Mom and Dad (@ Willow Creek Winery in West Cape May, NJ) swarmapp.com/jerzeats/check… 4 years ago
- I'm earning points on Phillies Rewards Program, cool prizes and more! Join the fun. #phillies phanaticalrewards.com/s/jl5tu 5 years ago
- Happy to be sitting on the couch watching the kickoff to the holiday season #6abcTDP with a nice cup of coffee, PJs, and my family 5 years ago
- I just downloaded this awesome FREEBIE from MotionArray.com. Check it out! motionarray.com/after-effects-… 5 years ago
- Check out Cherokee High School's stellar prodcution of Katy Perry's Roar - vimeo.com/76068056 5 years ago